Before you get started:
- Please make sure you have registered with UCCS here before starting the course.
- Please order the following books for the course:
- The Mindfulness Effect
- The Mindfulness Effect Journal & Practice Planner
- Holthaus, G. (2008). Learning Native Wisdom: What Traditional Cultures Teach Us about Subsistence, Sustainability, and Spirituality.University Press of Kentucky.
- Nichtern, E. (2007). One City: A Declaration of Interdependence.Wisdom Publications.
- Please read The Mindfulness Effect (TME) at the pace of the modules (each module indicates which chapters to read before watching the video for that module), and use TME Journal & Practice Planner as indicated.
- While going through TME and the modules, at your own pace, please also read the 2 additional books (Holthaus and Nichtern, cited above) before writing the final paper.
- Please watch ALL videos listed in the Materials tab for each module, complete all activities in the book, and complete the TME journal before writing the final paper.
- Please reach out if you have any questions along the way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to your mindfulness journey!